About The Author
Friends came up with a tagline for me: “A hippie with a scientist brain and a business attitude” striving to revolutionize the way we learn and live. I am the founder of synnection Magazine as well as a web designer for coaches, yoga teachers and other life changers. When I am not designing, saving somebody from pending Wordpress disasters or connecting with amazing people for synnection, I am giving workshops or talks to help my audiences to be their most authentic self. You’d think that there is no free time left, but there is plenty of time to dance, sing Disney songs and cook delicious, healthy food.
17th December 2015
1st December 2015
15th February 2016
Learn how to create your Freedom Lifestyle.
Sign up now >>
- Walking everyday picking up trash in Bali
- Using Human Design to understand yourself better – Interview with Caroline Southwell
- Coworking, coliving and surfing in Spain – Interview with Sun & Co
- Once upon a time in a small village in Bavaria – Thoughts about Freedom
- The 3 biggest traps entrepreneurs (and other humans) fall into